Tuesday, July 19, 2011

T-O-D-A-Y-!

I'm leaving today.  TODAY!  I still can't believe it, sounds so unreal!

I've been packing couple of days, and now I'm almost finished.  (Just almost, because I'm sure I forgot something...) It's unbelievable hard to think what do you need during the next year in a place where you haven't been. And what makes this whole thing even harder is that all of those things which you decide to take with you must fit to one suitcase which maximum weight is 20 kilograms. Phew, what a crazy task! :D





I have to wake up at 4.00 am, because I have to be at the airport 6.30 am. The departure time is 9.30 am, but I guess we have some kind of a meeting there. 

We'll see where from the next post is, because                                                             

from today, it'll be one big adventure!

Bye bye,
Liisa

No comments:

Post a Comment